SPINNER coaxial connectors have the right materials, surfaces and design to ensure the following properties:
- low VSWR up to the cut-off frequency of the connector system
- low passive intermodulation under static and dynamic conditions
- tightness meeting the highest demands, even under extreme conditions
- compatibility with cables from various manufacturers
- secure and easy installation
The new 4.3-10 connector system is designed to meet the rising performance needs of mobile network equipment and at the same time reducing its size supporting the ongoing space reduction requirements.
4.3-10 shines with best electrical performance and lowest Passive Intermodulation (low PIM). Due to its size it perfectly fits in between existing connector systems used in mobile communication industry today and has the potential to become the connector system for the mobile communication market. In today’s connectors, the electrical and mechanical planes are the same.
For the 4.3-10 connector system these planes have been separated, which also results in a lower coupling torque.
The result is a new connector system, which can be offered with screw, hand-screw and push-pull mechanisms, thus simplifying the installation effort.