Coaxial connectors are necessary for connections between RF components and coaxial cables that can be opened again. SPINNER connectors have the right materials, surfaces and design to ensure the following properties:
- low VSWR up to the cut-off frequency of the connector system
- low passive intermodulation under static and dynamic conditions
- tightness meeting the highest demands, even under extreme conditions
- compatibility with cables from various manufacturers
- secure and easy installation
The electrical and mechanical values of SPINNER connectors exceed the specifications in the relevant international standards. SPINNER can rely on over 60 years of experience in the development of connectors and invention of connector series, e. g. 7-16, N, 4.1-95., SMA.
For any special solutions, such as the combination of coaxial, optical and high-current contacts in one connector you can also trust in our experience and know-how and set the yardstick in RF technology together with SPINNER.