Sales Article Numbers
SPINNER has introduced sales article numbers for some of the products it sells. These numbers describe products and their components based on a logically structured syntax.
This has two main advantages:
- Products with sales article numbers can be flexibly specified and ordered. Even if a component has never before been produced with exactly the specified properties, SPINNER can use a modular system to quickly assemble and supply it.
- You no longer need to know the historical order numbers for products; you can use their sales article numbers instead.
For information on how to specify a product, please consult the corresponding data sheet.
The following products can now be ordered using sales article numbers:
- SF ½”-based Spinnerflex® Topfit jumpers
- SF ⅜”-based SpinnerFlex® TopFit jumpers
- SF ¼”-based SpinnerFlex® TopFit jumpers
- LF ½”-based SpinnerFlex® TopFit jumpers
- SpinnerFlex® MultiFit jumpers
- SpinnerFlex® Hybrid jumpers