SPINNER GmbH is pleased that you have shown your interest in the products and services of the SPINNER brand by visiting this website.
- Capture, Processing and Use of Personal Data
- Use of Personal Data for Marketing or Advertising Purposes
- Capture and Processing of Data on Use of This Website
- Embedded YouTube Videos
- Social Plugins
- Online Advertising
- Map Services
- Safety of Your Personal Data
- PUBLIC CATALOG OF PROCEDURES of SPINNER GmbH in Compliance with Article 4e of the German Federal Data Protection Law (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz)
1. Capture, Processing and Use of Personal Data
2. Use of Personal Data for Marketing or Advertising Purposes
4. Capture and Processing of Data on Use of This Website
Data on the use of this website are captured only for statistical purposes, to help us improve this website, and to enable us to identify and fix or pursue any malfunctions or misuse of our online offering or telecommunications services and systems. Such data may include the date and time when this website is accessed, the browser version, and the amount of time spent on this website. They are not used to create any user profiles.
5. Embedded YouTube Videos
6. Social Plugins
Please note that the presence of the opt-out cookie on your computer is required for blocking analysis of your website activity in this way. If you delete cookies on your computer using the corresponding browser function, this may have the effect of re-enabling it.
More information on the terms and conditions of use and data privacy is available in the Google Analytics Terms of Service and the Google Analytics Privacy Overview. Please note that Google Analytics is supplemented on this website by "gat._anonymizeIp();" to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).
8. Online Advertising
9. Map Services
10. Safety of Your Personal Data
SPINNER GmbH protects your personal data from unauthorized access, use and publication. However, SPINNER GmbH calls your attention to the fact that data transmission in the Internet (including by email) may have security issues and vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to completely rule out the possibility that your personal data may be subject to unauthorized access by third parties.
11. PUBLIC CATALOG OF PROCEDURES of SPINNER GmbH in Compliance with Article 4e of the German Federal Data Protection Law (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz)
Valid as of May 2015
11.2 Managing Board and Other Persons Responsible for Data Processing
Stephanie Spinner-König, Managing Director
Katharina König, Managing Director
Siegfried Schwarz, IT Director
80335 Munich, Germany
11.4 Purposes of Capturing, Processing or Using Data
SPINNER GmbH develops, produces and sells radio frequency components, equipment and applications, primarily for use in mobile and radio communications, radar and satellite systems and medical technology. It captures, processes and uses personal data for the purpose of conducting its business activities. In addition, personal data are captured, processed or used for administering and developing customers, suppliers, employees and job applicants.
11.5 Affected Groups of Persons and Corresponding Data or Data Types
The following affected groups of persons and captured, processed or used types of data on them follow from the purposes stated in 11.4:
- Interested parties: e.g. first and last name, gender and titles, company, position, business address, business contact data, and electronic or written communications
- Customers: e.g. first and last name, gender and titles, company, position, business address, business contact data, and electronic or written communications
- Suppliers: e.g. first and last name, gender and titles, company, position, business address, business contact data, and electronic or written communications
- Employees and job applicants: e.g. first and last name, gender and titles, position and area of activity, private address data, private contact data, income tax data, social security data, data on previous work experience, training or other qualifications, age, bank account data, and electronic or written communications
11.6 Recipients or Categories of Recipients of Data
Public offices and agencies authorized by law to demand access to data, external data processing contractors in accordance with Article 11 of the German Federal Data Protection Law, suppliers of SPINNER GmbH, and companies affiliated with SPINNER GmbH to the extent required to fulfill the business purposes stated in 11.4.
11.7 Time Limits for Deleting Data
Personal data are deleted as soon as the minimum required legal, statutory or contractual storage periods elapse. Personal data not subject to these requirements are deleted once the business purposes stated in 11.4 are fulfilled or cease to exist.
11.8 Data Transfers to Other Countries
If required for fulfilling the above-mentioned business purposes, personal data are also sent to government agencies, suppliers and branches of or companies affiliated with SPINNER GmbH in other countries.
End of PUBLIC CATALOG OF PROCEDURES of SPINNER GmbH